Online broker Charles Schwab has integrated the Technical Insight and Strategy Builder products from Ottawa-based technical analysis software vendor Recognia into its new StreetSmart Edge trading platform for active traders.
The broker launched the new platform last week, which will eventually replace its current StreetSmart Pro product, for equities, exchange-traded funds and options. The main interface allows investors to view charts, market depth, option chains, news from Acquire Media, and f
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank