Data inventory and cost management software vendor The Roberts Group has hired Michael Smargiassi as IT security and infrastructure lead, responsible for maintaining high-performance system operations and managing physical and logical security for the vendor’s hosted Financial Information Tracking System (FITS) Online platform.
He was previously systems architect at quantitative trading firm Trading Machines, prior to which he held IT and consultant roles at IV Capital, Broad Street Technology P
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse