The Kroll Bond Rating Agency last week announced its intention to rate residential mortgage-backed securities by issuing a call for feedback on five publications that describe its RMBS rating methodology and the processes used to evaluate originators, servicers, and results of third-party file reviews, as well as the agency’s loan-level mortgage default and loss model. Kroll will accept comments until Sept. 9, and will incorporate this into the final documents that support its final methodology.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse