Market data cost management software provider BST AG has hired Lee Rocchetti as global sales director, based in Zurich and focusing on multinational accounts and strategic global expansion. Rocchetti was most recently global account director at SIX Telekurs, overseeing the vendor’s relationship with UBS. At BST, Rocchetti reports to commercial director Rahel Scherz.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit