UK-based information services consultancy Ropnoy is making its Iceberg application for managing Bloomberg SID files of subscriber usage information available free of charge to members of the FINet Financial Industry Network—a non-profit organization representing UK-based consumers of market data products—to assist with usage monitoring and cost management of their Bloomberg permissions.
Members who take up the offer will be entitled to a 12-month subscription to the tool—a stripped-down version
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit