Indian network provider Tata Communications has launched a low-latency network to connect financial centers in Asia, the UK and the US, which the vendor claims will offer savings of up to 35 percent over existing circuit and operating costs by using 802.1ah Ethernet Provider Backbone Bridging.
Officials say the vendor's multipoint-to-multipoint network will enable latency-sensitive trading firms to enlist a single supplier for connectivity within and between global regions, rather than having to contract multiple local specialists.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit