Denver, Colo.-based data, analytics and trading software vendor CQG is to co-locate its data and trading infrastructure services in the Australian Securities Exchange's Australian Liquidity Center, enabling local and international clients to gain low-latency access to its services, as well as to ASX's data and trading engine. CQG clients will be able to access the co-located services from September.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act