Dublin-based latency monitoring software vendor Corvil is leveraging its CorvilNet platform -- which is traditionally used by financial institutions and exchanges to monitor latency of market data and trades -- as the basis for a new technology risk management service that will enable firms to mitigate technological risks such as high data rates by monitoring their infrastructure for anomalous or unexpected activity to ensure it is operating within pre-set thresholds.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act