Index provider and risk management tools supplier MSCI has expanded the coverage of its ESG (environmental, social and governance) Research service to include fixed income assets, enabling clients to use the vendor's research and analysis tools to incorporate ESG factors and monitor ESG risk in their fixed income portfolios.
The offering includes ratings, scores, profiles and reports covering more than 9,000 issuers and 260,000 individual corporate, sovereign, supranationals, agencies and covered bonds, and is available via a monthly datafeed and the vendor's BarraOne investment risk and portfolio attribution tool.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit