Swiss data provider SIX Financial Information has struck a deal with New Hampshire-based Triangle Park Capital Markets Data, a provider of pricing and reference data for over-the-counter fixed income, options, foreign exchange and energy instruments, to deliver security prices from SIX into Triangle Park's workflow tools for monitoring trading execution, liquidity of OTC assets, and day-to-day market volatility, to enable users to verify market prices and validate their portfolio values for compliance and audit purposes.
In a statement, SIX Financial Information USA managing director Barry Raskin says that incorporating SIX's database of more than 11 million securities not only gives Triangle Park's clients access to "unrivaled breadth and depth of market data," but also adds value to SIX's own data, via its services that "help clients realize cost efficiencies and improve operational workflow."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit