Rye, NY-based analytics startup Arialytics has unveiled Aria, a cross-asset-class Big Data analytics platform targeted at the predictive analytics, modelling and strategy development needs of trading firms and institutional investors.
The platform uses algorithms to simplify investment research processes, and provide predictive analytics in response to queries from end users, which can run continuously instead of on a one-off basis, to update investment models in real time -- since "Analysts can
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II