Raw joined FTSE in 2007, focusing on growth of international business sales and formation of future strategy, from Thomson Financial, where he spent just over three years as European director of institutional equities.
Prior to Thomson, Raw served as director of business development at Nomura and as director of European operations at Derivative Trading Systems, and also spent five years as an international business development executive at Reuters.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act