Thomas, who will be based in New York, has been with Fidessa for six years, serving most recently as head of sales for Asia in Hong Kong and previously as global account director in London. Before joining Fidessa, Thomas was a customer relationship manager at Reuters in London, and also worked at Arthur Andersen in Chicago.
Jeffrey, who will replace Thomas in Hong Kong, joins Fidessa from Greenline Financial Technologies, where he was head of Asia. Previously, he served for ULLink in Paris and H
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act