Peck joins Object Trading from TMX Atrium, the network provider subsidiary of Canadian exchange group TMX, where he was head of marketing and product. Prior to that, he held several roles at network provider Radianz─under ownership of BT and Reuters─including manager of customer solutions and product engineering, head of account development and head of product marketing, prior to which he served as business support manager at French telecommunications company Equant, Reuters' partner in creating
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers