A "stripped-down" version of CQG's Integrated Client data and trading workstation, CQG Select contains all the derivatives, equities, fixed income and over-the-counter datasets, chart types and studies─except for third-party studies─and news displays available in Integrated Client, along with the RTD capability that allows users to populate CQG's data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for firms that want to perform their own modeling using the vendor's data.
In fact, the vendor has already worke
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership