Specifically, the Thomson Reuters Pricing Service─which provides pricing for more than 2.5 million fixed income securities, derivatives and bank loans─will help Allianz meet compliance with IFRS 13 requirements.
The firm chose Thomson Reuters because of its coverage, asset class methodologies and transparency, Allianz officials say. "We work closely with our clients by offering direct access to our evaluators and through regular due diligence meetings," says Jayme Fagas, global head of evaluated
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit