Before joining Wall Street Horizon, Soderberg was most recently managing director and chief marketing officer at Convergex Group, prior to which he held the same role at fixed income trading platform BondDesk, and has held senior marketing and communications roles at Trepp, Nyfix, ClariFi, Macgregor, and Thomson Financial ESG (now Omgeo).
Taussig was most recently a business development manager at Roubini Global Economics, prior to which he was a senior associate for institutional sales at Ned D
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership