The new feed handlers cover the Australian Stock Exchange's ASX Trade 24 feed, the Bombay Stock Exchange's Enhanced Market Data Interface (EMDI), CME Group's MDP 3.0 feed, Bloomberg B-Pipe, NYSE's Arca Integrated Feed, the Nasdaq OMX Nordic ITCH feed, and the Bolsas y Mercados Españoles Feed.
"Throughout the year of 2015 we have continued to expand global coverage alongside internal integration projects which have been ongoing in parallel to development activity," says Aaron Wald, SR Labs chief
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership