The new feeds on MarketPrizm include the Japan Exchange Group-owned Osaka Securities Exchange's newest derivatives feed from its new J-Gate matching engine, additional content for the Nagoya Stock Exchange, and Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing's latest premium feeds, Securities Premium and Derivatives Premium.
"The addition of these new market data feeds underscores our commitment to further invest in our market data portfolio, particularly in Asia," says Richard Man, head of solution sales, capi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit