Interactive Brokers' customers will now have access to complete quote data for securities traded on OTC Markets' OTCQX, OTCQB and Pink marketplaces, as well as unique security information such as Market Designation, Security Type, Piggyback Status and Caveat Emptor status.
Officials say the deal provides "a real-time, complete view" of OTC Markets' trading. "By integrating our data into... [Interactive Brokers'] trading applications, we are giving individual and institutional investors a superio
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming