ICE will provide anonymized data on daily and monthly physical natural gas trades to Platts for the vendor to use as inputs to its physical market price assessment process, increasing the number of trades, volume of natural gas represented, and number of market participants reflected in Platts' prices.
In return, after a transition period, Platts will provide ICE with exclusive rights to use the vendor's gas benchmarks in its clearing and settlement process.
"This... agreement with ICE will he
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse