CJC has hired Steve Geary, Mark Harrington and Bill Reynolds on its London-based engineering team.
Geary has some 30 years of career experience, 20 of those in market data engineering in financial services, most recently as a self-employed consultant, prior to which he was a market data engineer at IG Index, was responsible for equity derivatives engineering at startup volatility trading firm KNS, and was a trading systems and market data consultant at data technology consultancy and bespoke dev
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership