As the year comes to a close and the Christmas parties run dry, Inside Market Data turns its attention to the trends that have dominated 2006 with our year-in-review issue.
At last week's FISD party in New York, Bob Cratchit of Scrooge, Marley & Co. collared me to complain that his boss, Ebeneezer Gecko, expects him to work on Christmas Day. It turns out that the reasons for Bob's less than festive holiday plans reflect the key themes seen by IMD over the past year, and that his firm's spend
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won