Supporting the low-latency needs of high-frequency trading has required an overhaul of data and technology infrastructures. Yet in many cases, these new paradigms are governed by the same old legal terms. Paul Hinton, commercial technology partner at London-based law firm Kemp Little LLP, makes the case for how contracts must keep pace with the new IT environment.
Technology has transformed financial markets as IT systems can process information and execute trading strategies with precision and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit