The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Software and Information Industry Association is holding two days of meetings next week in New York to update its members and the industry on its progress and agenda.
The group will hold its general membership meeting in the afternoon on Monday, June 17, following an executive committee meeting in the morning. The latter is open to executive committee members only.
The FISD’s billing and reporting group kicks the afternoon off with an u
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech