LONDON - The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) committee SC4 is to create a new working group to focus on international business entity identifiers (IBEI), and the group will have its first meeting before the summer, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Last year, a majority of SC4 members rejected the IBEI Committee Draft (ISO 16372), after a request from Swift. "We now have to start the process from scratch, re-build a working group and appoint a new convenor," says Zurich-base
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp