LONDON -The lack of a standard format for International Bank Account Numbers (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) across Europe will hinder automation of transactions in the Single European Payments Area (SEPA), which is set to increase efficiency of cross-border payments in the eurozone from January 1, 2008, data specialists tell Inside Reference Data.
There is a standard approach for structuring IBAN and BIC codes-essential for firms to direct payments to the correct counterpart, across Europ
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit