Enterprise data management vendor Asset Control has promoted New York-based Andrew Wolf to the position of sales director, Americas.
Wolf, who has spent the past two years as sales executive for Asset Control, North America, will now be responsible for building out the North American sales team, adding sales staff in Canada and specific US cities.
Prior to Asset Control, Wolf co-founded and managed Predictive Alpha, a company that developed social media-based research and investment strategies f
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers