Michael Shashoua reported live from a panel discussion on the opportunities and challenges created by indexes and indexing, at the Asia-Pacific Financial Information Conference in Hong Kong on November 8.
At APFIC, speakers from technology providers, exchanges and investment firms, will discuss the latest advances and developments concerning data in the financial industry, including effects of regulation, and new delivery mechanisms.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II