Chicago-based fundamental data analysis provider YCharts is preparing to roll out a new subscription-based platform, dubbed YCharts Platinum, with more advanced data, calculations and charting capabilities, developed specifically to meet the requirements of institutional investors.
YCharts is currently developing the Platinum version, ahead of a soft launch planned for the fourth quarter of this year to allow potential clients to test the platform and provide feedback before the vendor launches
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers