Thomson Reuters officials say that incorporating the company-level indexes─which source real-time data from 40,000 global news sources and 7,000 social media sites, and store historical information from 1998─into the vendor's news and text analytics services will help clients understand the behavior driving market movements.
"Thomson Reuters MarketPsych Indexes shed light on how global economies and stock prices respond to information. Through the lens of this data we can distinguish when invest
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech