DESKTOP Data Inc. will soon offer three new third-party services via its Newsedge news management system: NBC Cable's financial news programming, In-depth Data Inc.'s Edgar service and First Call Corp.'s Research Direct full-text graphical research platform.
Details of the individual product launches remain sketchy at press time. News of the arrangement with NBC Cable emerged in conjunction with the release of Desktop Data's preliminary IPO prospectus two weeks ago (see Management Briefs).
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain