Düsseldorf, Germany-based Meriten Investment Management has gone live with Charles River's Investment Management System (IMS), the vendor announced today.
The firm will use IMS for portfolio management, trading and compliance across asset classes, as well as connectivity to trading platforms.
"Charles River IMS helps our fund managers and traders work more efficiently by automating the transaction flow and removing spreadsheets, as well as providing direct access to liquidity sources," says Uwe Teutsch, head of IT and business management at Meriten. "We can better support our complex fixed-income modeling and trading workflows, and enhance compliance throughout the trading day."
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions