The new partners include analytics software provider ChartIQ, FactSet Research Systems, FIS MarketMap, trading systems vendor FlexTrade, IHS Markit, and Money.Net, in addition to Dow Jones, Selerity and S&P Global Market Intelligence, which were launch partners at Symphony's unveiling last year.
The integration with Money.Net, for example, will see a single sign-in across the messaging platform and Money.Net's data terminal, and the ability to enrich communication streams over Symphony's platfo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse