Airex Markets serves as an online marketplace for applications, information and reports. The New York-based company has a roster of over 70 information providers, including Bloomberg, Markit, Nasdaq, Thomson Reuters and S&P Capital IQ. Through its Airex Market Partner (AMP) program, third parties can deploy hosted, co-branded turnkey, self-curated service of Airex's content portal, Financial AIR.
Today Airex announced Brazilian trading platform, market data and network connectivity provider CMA
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy