Opus officials say that clients need only start typing a company’s name, Legal Entity Identifier or Central Index Key, and the Resolve API will instantly retrieve the relevant entity and its corresponding data attributes.
“Our clients will quickly find their KYC and onboarding processes improved, which will benefit both their client relationships and compliance,” says Kelvin Dickenson, head of compliance and data solutions at Opus. “Resolve makes a single view of entities across the enterprise
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy