Opus officials say that clients need only start typing a company’s name, Legal Entity Identifier or Central Index Key, and the Resolve API will instantly retrieve the relevant entity and its corresponding data attributes.
“Our clients will quickly find their KYC and onboarding processes improved, which will benefit both their client relationships and compliance,” says Kelvin Dickenson, head of compliance and data solutions at Opus. “Resolve makes a single view of entities across the enterprise
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain