Pérez-Tasso will take over from current CEO Gottfried Leibbrandt, who will step down in June.
Subject to regulatory approval, the newly created digital asset investment bank plans to launch a custody solution in April.
The investment bank has onshored its collateral management and margin services to CloudMargin's public cloud offering.
A discussion about the trends and stories that dominated the year.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance