Guy Warren has been named CEO of ITRS Group, a provider of performance monitoring and management technology. He replaces Kevin Covington, who will remain as a senior adviser to ITRS.
Warren previously spent two years with FNZ Group as group COO and European CEO, and served as COO to the FTSE Group before that. While at FTSE Group, he was a customer of ITRS, using Geneos to monitor the real-time platforms which calculated and distributed the FTSE's real-time indices.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground