Guy Warren has been named CEO of ITRS Group, a provider of performance monitoring and management technology. He replaces Kevin Covington, who will remain as a senior adviser to ITRS.
Warren previously spent two years with FNZ Group as group COO and European CEO, and served as COO to the FTSE Group before that. While at FTSE Group, he was a customer of ITRS, using Geneos to monitor the real-time platforms which calculated and distributed the FTSE's real-time indices.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming