Startup interest rate swaps exchange TrueEX will use hosted services provided by Interactive Data to host its electronic trading platform and support the delivery of market data to clients when the venue goes live in March.
Interactive Data will host TrueEX's platform in rackspace at an unnamed New York data center, and will distribute data -- as well as messages to support post-trade reporting and clearing activities -- over the vendor's 7Ticks low-latency infrastructure.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'