Lake Success, NY-based Broadridge Financial Solutions won its second outsourcing provider category to the sell side at this year's SST Awards.
Dan DeFrancesco, deputy editor, sell side, talks to Michael Alexander, president of Broadridge North America Wealth and Capital Markets Solutions, about what firms are more willing to outsource today that they weren’t a few years ago, how that has affected product development, and what factors are likely to drive firms to outsource aspects of their technology and operations over the next year.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening