Paul Caplin, CEO of financial software provider Caplin Systems, says 2012 is the year for HTML5.
The time for HTML5 has come, according to Paul Caplin, CEO of financial software provider, Caplin Systems. For so long tipped by software companies around the world as the next big thing, it has taken time for trading firms to come around to the idea, but in 2012 the landscape has shifted, says Caplin, and it is only a matter of time before HTML5 becomes the world's favorite graphical user interface...
- Australian Markets Monitor Changing Data Operations
- Why Deutsche Börse is All About Regtech
- HK Startups Amareos, Oddup Build Sentiment, Research Apps for Eikon Users
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- MainstreamBPO Buys Fundadministration as Part of Expansion