Paul Caplin, CEO of financial software provider Caplin Systems, says 2012 is the year for HTML5.
The time for HTML5 has come, according to Paul Caplin, CEO of financial software provider, Caplin Systems. For so long tipped by software companies around the world as the next big thing, it has taken time for trading firms to come around to the idea, but in 2012 the landscape has shifted, says Caplin, and it is only a matter of time before HTML5 becomes the world's favorite graphical user interface...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools