Vincent Kaminski is famously known as the man who sounded the alarm at Enron back in 2001, before the energy giant went belly-up. No one listened to him and his team of analysts, and a few months later, Enron filed for bankruptcy.
Kaminski is now a college professor at Rice University, but he's kept a trained eye on the development of risk management systems.
For a long time, he says, risk management systems were neglected as resources were directed to the front office and units generating incom
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?