While bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies might not be universally accepted among firms in financial services, one thing the industry can agree on is that working from a mobile device is here to stay. Whether it's through a personal or corporate-owned device, employees are doing more business, and more kinds of business, on the go.
As a result, firms now need to adapt many of their offerings to desktops and mobile devices, whether that is a phone or, more recently, a tablet. The key, according
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?