As liquidity in the corporate bond market continues to be an issue, electronic trading networks are gaining steam as industry members look for answers to their current problem.
Coming up with ways to find and access liquidity in fixed income is a well-worn topic, as Marina Daras highlighted in the January issue of Waters. And while electronic trading in the corporate bond market has developed over the past few years, there are still plenty that seem resistant to the concept.
A group of panelists
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?