The first instalment of our six-part series covering buy-side front-office technologies focuses on EMSs, three of which are well established (EdgeTrade, FlexTrade, and ITG), while the remaining two – LatentZero and GL Trade – have only recently been launched. In fact LatentZero's offering is only due for release next month and will be featured in next month's Product Profile. This feature serves as an overview of what's available to the buy side in the EMS space and should not, therefore, be
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?