With a combined GDP of roughly $1.8 trillion growing at an annual rate of at least 5%, there has been clear economic growth in the Middle East in recent years. The region has also seen a simultaneous expansion in its asset management industry.
In the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) – a group of countries comprising Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) – it is estimated that there is a total of nearly $62 billion of assets under management. The number of
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?