First announced in late 2006, FAS 157 won't fully impact buy-side and hedge fund managers until their 2008 fiscal year ends, but some implications are already clear - and preparations had best be well underway. Just how onerous the new rule proves will depend largely on how well-developed individual managers' current valuation processes are.
Compliance with the rule will require managers to ensure (or adopt) adequate internal valuation policies and procedures, back-office accou
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?