You're in South Africa at the moment. Are you on holiday or signing up local hedge funds?
I'm working. Actually there's a lot of activity out here and I've spent the last ten days visiting buy- and sell-side institutions in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
How did you come to be at Reuters? Where were you before you joined?
I came from Misys Wholesale Banking Systems. I had been at Reuters for six years during the nineties and they contacted me saying that they were looking for someone to lead the c
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?