Please explain why you took a position at Gravitas.
I'd worked with Gravitas as a consultant for a year-and-a-half before joining the company this January. The attractive feature about Gravitas is that it's a technology company providing services only to the hedge fund industry. It's very focused on strategy, on timing of the market, and on institutionalisation of hedge funds. It seemed like the right time to be leading the business side of this technology company.
My interest in the role star
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?