HARTLAND, Wisconsin – HG Trading, a Wisconsin-based hedge fund manager active primarily in equities as well as futures and options, has implemented Progress Software's Progress Apama Algorithmic Trading Platform to boost its algorithmic trading operations.
The manager is initially using the platform for its equity trading operations, and plans to eventually add futures and options strategies.
A key appeal of the Progress Apama platform for HG Trading is its functionality allowing users to dev
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?